- WindTesting.com Is your best choice for accurate, experienced wind energy resource assessment and testing services.
- When your project requires accurate, affordable, experienced, independent
testing or wind resource assessment we have your answer.
- We have extensive experience and a great relationship with most major developers
in the wind energy industry. From hundreds of "tilt-ups" to the
400' / 120 meter GE Wind / NREL "LLJP" cooperative tower, with installations from
Alaska to Hawaii, and Nicaragua to Northern Ireland, from November10th
1982 to the present there isn't much we haven't seen.
- If your project requires quality work that will withstand the scrutiny
of your senior lenders check your reference with a quality, experienced
group like Garrad Hassan or V-BAR LLC. first. If you are looking for the cheapest installation check with your local building contractors or one of the many "Tower installers" in the back of every wind energy magazine that have popped up in the last few years.
- Our insurance coverage includes State Workers Compensation, GL, Profession
Liability, Fire and Commercial Automotive. Additional coverage can be quickly
added as needed to comply with your corporate structure.
- Give us a call if we can be of assistance with your needs in meteorological
testing, wind resource assessment or wind turbine testing (power production,
loads testing, accelerated life cycle, acoustic / sound / noise emissions
and prototype verification) both domestic and abroad.
Check out the Photo Album for quick illustrations of a few of the recent projects.
- Please contact us if you would like information on services available for
your wind energy projects.
Continuing training for expanded coverage in Washington, Idaho, Oregon
and the greater "Pacific Northwest" area.
Portable power solutions
- Contact Us:
- Comprehensive to basic we have the experience
Extensive experience in helicopter installations for remote location Met
- Other wind resources on the web
- Contact Us:
|Wind energy testing services, For your project, resource assessment, anemometer
tower installation, anemometer and wind vane sensor maintenance, meteorological
sensor and logger repairs, installation, and maintenance. Resource assessment,
power performance testing, wind energy testing, wind resource survey, wind
power testing, wind resource identification, prototype and production wind
energy test, load test, wind turbine testing, Anemometry, anemometry, power
performance testing, renewable wind energy SODAR wind measurements
We have many years experience in meteorological, rohn, sabre, NRG tall towers, resource assessment and wind turbine testing (power production, loads testing, accelerated life cycle, acoustic noise level emissions and prototype verification) both domestic and abroad Wind and alternative energy test programs, testing for your wind energy needs, wind resource assessment, prototype and production testing, APE GEC GE Wind energy Micon Vestas DOD Enron wind Zond wind excel Vandenberg AFB Ft. Irwin
Click below for more info
Cost estimates | Photo Album
US Magnetic Declination Map | Anemometer Calibrations
- YOUR WIND ENERGY TESTING CONNECTION
A one stop shop for all of your wind energy test equipment and services.
- Installation, monitoring, reporting, and maintenance of purchased or leased
- Short or long term projects.
- Cost efficient monitoring structured to meet your needs.
- Experience from basic wind resource assessment
to complex power performance test installations, domestic and international.
- Trained, experienced, tower technicians for all your instrumentation and
- Custom training programs for your company employees to ensure the accurate,
safe collection of your data.
Wind energy resource assessment testing services, For your project, wind
energy resource assessment, anemometer tower installation, anemometer and
wind vane sensor maintenance, SODAR and LIDAR studies,NRG tower installation by helicopter, meteorological tower, sensor and wind data
logger repairs, installation, and maintenance NRG Met One MetOne Campbell,
Secondwind Nomad 2 II. Resource assessment, power performance testing, Wind energy Met tower installation, Wind measurment met tower installation
wind energy testing, wind energy resource assessment, wind power testing,
wind resource identification, IEC compliant anemometer booms and masts
top mount and side mount, SODAR Lease, LIDAR lease, wind energy resource assessment, prototype and
production wind energy test, load test, wind turbine testing, Anemometry,
anemometry, wind energy resource assessment, Wind energy Meteorological tower installations. power performance testing,
renewable wind energy SODAR wind measurments Tehachapi CA Kern county CA.
meteorological tower installation, Tilt-up tower installation, permeant
tower installation BLM local authority requirments. Helicopter tower installation for wind energyassessment, Wind power resource
Various turbines under test at Tehachapi pass test site.
Helicopter NRG met tower installation in the rugged South West.
The end of another long dusty day at the office.